Watching Netflix on Kodi can be a challenge – especially since the link to the alelec repository, where the add-on could be found in the past, no longer works. Luckily, you don’t need that link to .
Why you Need a VPN and What to Look for?
Netflix Kodi Add-On Video Installation Guide
Netflix Kodi Addon Installation Guide:
- 1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
- 2. Select File Manager.
- 3. Press Add Source.
- 4. Enter https://castagnait.github.io/repository.castagnait/ on the top box and repository.castagnait on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
- Now that we’ve added the link to the source, let’s use it to install the repository.
- 5. Go back to the Settings menu and select Add-ons.
- 6. Press Install from zip file.
- On Kodi 19, you’ll see a message about the auto-update feature. Press Yes to proceed.
- 7. Select repository.castagnait.
- 8. Click the file repository.castagnait-x.x.x.zip to download and install the repository.
- Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to install Netflix and its dependencies.
- 9. Select Install from repository.
- 10. Click on CastagnaIT Repository to open the repository.
- 11. Select Video add-ons.
- 12. Now Select Netflix.
- 13. Press the Install button.
- 14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the add-on. Press OK and wait until the process is finished.
- 15. Go back to the Home Screen, highlight the Add-ons tab, and select
- Netflix Kodi addon
- On some Linux distributions, you must install a couple of additional libraries. On the other hand, if you’re using Windows, macOS, Android, LibreElec, CoreElec, or Ubuntu, those libraries are already installed.