See this tutorial for instructions on file transfer to Firestick. We walk you through the procedure step-by-step for the simplest way to transfer files to your FireStick, after which we show you a few more options.
How to Transfer Files to Fire Stick?
- First of all you need to install Downloader app from your firestick appstore.
- Search for ES File Explorer apk on google or use this url as well
- Install ES File Explorer on FireStick to give your FireStick or Fire TV the ability to run an FTP Server (for non-techies, “FTP” means “File Transfer Protocol”)
- Start ES File Explorer’s built-in “Remote Manager” (this is actually easier to set up than ES File Explorer’s “FTP server” function
- Using the FTP Client application or software you just installed on your other device, connect to the FTP Server.
- Upload and transfer your files to your Firestick from your other device.
How to Install ES File Explorer on FireStick:
- First, you need to Turn ON ADB Debugging on Developer Options from My Fire TV Settings
- At the very top of the Home screen menu is Search.
- FireTV Tip: Use your remote's HOME button to access your FireTV's home screen.
- Enter "es file" into the on-screen keyboard to search for it.
- Download ES File Explorer APK from HERE
- or Just go to Downloader and type this code: 243696
- Choose the ES File Explorer app from the list of results.
- To download and install ES File Explorer on your Fire TV, select Download.
- Hit Open to start ES File Explorer on your Firestick or FireTV after installation. that's it!