In this guide, you will learn How to Install Fetch Kodi Addon on Android and Firestick devices. Fetch! is a Kodi add-on with many video streams and feeds along with live TV channels.
Sections include, International Channels, English Channels, Pluto, Stirr, Plex, Search and much more.
Repository URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/
Fetch! Kodi Add-on Video Tutorial:
How To Install Fetch! Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon.
- Click File Manager.
- On the left click Add Source.
- Click where it says NONE.
- Type in the URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/
- In the next box down name it Doomzday and click OK.
- Double check everything is correct and click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on.
- A box will pop open select doomzday.
- Click repository.doomzday-1.0.7.zip.
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed.
- Click Install from repository.
- Click Doomzday Repo.
- Video Add-ons.
- Click Fetch!
- Click Install.