The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How to Install Daemon Kodi Build on Kodi 19 Matrix.
Currently, the Daemon Kodi Build is the only build compatible with Kodi 19.
It uses the Seren and Oath Kodi addons for streaming and brings in fabulous links with no buffering.
This means you can integrate your real-debrid account for a fabulous streaming experience.
If you do not have Kodi 19 on your device, you can easily update to the latest release using our guides below:
Daemon Kodi Build on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://streamingave.com/gman and click OK
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. EKB does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “gman” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- When prompted with the following Warning message, click Yes
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System Screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose gman
- Click zip file URL: matrix.repository.gman.zip
- Wait for G-Man Matrix Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose G-Man Matrix Repository
- Select Program Add-ons
- Choose G-Man Matrix Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for G-Man Matrix Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click OK
- Return to the Kodi home-screen and under add-ons choose G-Man Matrix Wizard
- Click Build Menu
- Choose Daemon Build for Matrix
- Click Continue
- Choose No or click Fresh Start if you wish to clear all data
- Wait for build to install
- Click OK
- You can now re-launch Kodi to see the Daemon build installed