The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install the FEN Kodi Addon for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
NOTE: The FEN addon is now compatible with Kodi 19!
FEN is a video add-on within the Tikipeter’s Repository and contains a great selection of popular Movies and TV Shows.
As of this writing, this add-on is currently serving up some quality streaming links at the moment.
FEN Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://tikipeter.github.io
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. EKB does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “fen” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “fen” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.tikipeter-0.0.3.zip
- Wait for the “Tikipeter’s Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Tikipeter’s Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose Fen
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for the FEN add-on to install
- Once the FEN Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Fen
- Click the OK button on your remote if the change log screen appears.
- That’s it! The FEN Kodi add-on is now successfully installed