This in-depth report of the Elementum Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Elementum Kodi safe to use? Is Elementum Kodi Addon legal? How do I install Elementum Kodi Addon? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Elementum isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this add-on can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
It uses P2P or BitTorrent technology for streaming which means the link will partially download prior to playing for a buffer-free experience.
Due to torrenting’s open source technology, using a VPN in conjunction with Elementum is a must.
If you are unfamiliar with torrents, EKB has created an in-depth guide that explains What is Torrenting and how to get started with this popular resource.
Elementum works great on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
For these reasons and more, Elementum has been included as one of our Best Kodi Addons.
How To Install Elementum Kodi Addon
Elementum Kodi Add-On Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “Install_LooNatics” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose Install_LooNatics or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.LoonaticsAsylum-20.6.5.zip
- Click Install From repository
- Choose LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Elementum
- Click Install
- You will then be prompted to select a version. Choose the most recent option
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Elementum Add-on installed message to appear
- Now we must install the Burst Provider for Elementum. Click Yes
- Click Yes again to install the Burst add-on
Installation is now complete!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have found that installing the Burst add-on may freeze your Kodi application.
If this occurs, simply force close Kodi and re-launch to find Elementum installed and functioning properly. Enjoy!
After re-launching you should encounter the Elementum Kodi home-screen as shown below:
Is The Elementum Kodi Addon Legal?
It’s impossible for EKB to determine whether these unverified addons/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Elementum is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through add-ons such as the Elementum Kodi Addon.