Sportowa TV is an international Kodi sports add-on from Mbebe Repository.
Each section has its own links to find a game so if one does not work or have a game another one likely will.
It has also been updated to work with the new Kodi 19 Matrix.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*EverythingKodiBuilds has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. EverythingKodiBuilds is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: mbebe Repository
How To Install Sportowa TV Kodi Sports Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it blomqvist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- Click blomqvist
- Click repository.mbebe.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say mbebe Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click mbebe
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Sportowa TV
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK