Kodi 19.2 Release
Kodi Team has launched the New Version Kodi 19.3, The New Kodi Version available for download and install Kodi 19.3 “Matrix“, the second update of this controversial version that incorporates improvements and corrections, undoubtedly the most popular content manager today.
NOTE: Kodi Team has release a new version Check out the New Version of Kodi Here: Kodi New Release
As we know the most important change in this version is on the add-ons aspect, now are based in Phyton 3 and this will block all add-ons that are not updated, something that will certainly generate many problems. On the other hand there is more control over add-ons that will block the ability to overwrite official repositories. We will also have improvements to play contents based on the AV1 codec, now it is possible to decode this format by software. You have in this same article the complete list of changes of this new version that represents the future of KODI for the next years.
At the moment, the changelog has yet to be updated, so we don't know exactly what has changed in this release, but keep checking that link and it should be updated shortly.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
One VPNs I use and can recommend is IPVanish. Below is a link to their website. which will give you an extra discount.
Kodi (formerly known as XBMC), is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard-drive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
Kodi can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats around. It was designed for network playback, so you can stream your multimedia from anywhere in the house or directly from the internet using practically any protocol available. Use your media as-is: Kodi can play CDs and DVDs directly from the disk or image file, almost all popular archive formats from your hard drive. Kodi will scan all of your media and create a personalized library complete with boxcovers, descriptions, and fanart. There are playlist and slideshow functions, a weather forecast feature and many audio visualizations. Once installed, your computer will become a fully functional multimedia jukebox.
Kodi 19.2 Download Links:
Download: Kodi 19.2 Windows
Download: Kodi 19.2 Android
Download: Kodi 19.2 Linux
Download: Kodi 19.2 Raspberry Pi
- Fixed: crash when accessing invalid PVR channel from favourites
- Fixed: crash on startup while searching for missing channel icons
- Fixed: crash on startup caused by missing timer type
- Fixed: "Delete permanently" of recordings from trash
- Other, more minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that deleted UniqueID's when scraping the library, which caused unexpected behaviour for addons relying on those ID's
- Added translations for emulators and game controller add-ons
- Expose icon path of EPG tags as 'thumbnail' property
- Expose series number of EPG tags as 'seasonnum' property.
- Websocket: handles partial messages
- Fixed: display logic for official and third-party modules
- Fixed: possible crash when switching monitors due to adding/removing hardware.
- Fixed: audio passthrough not working (randomly) on some systems when display refresh rate match is enabled.
- Improved: flip discard swap chain is used on all Windows 10 systems even if graphics driver does not support latest DirectX feature levels.
- Improved: 10-bit swap chain is used by default on Windows 10 systems when HDR display is detected (for 8-bit SDR video sources too).
- Fixed: possible crash related to WS-Discovery when non-computer devices (e.g. IP cameras) are attached to the same network.
- Fixed: possible crash when HDR is toggled on/off externally from Windows 10 display settings.
- Fixed: no picture or wrong black level with some video drivers when limited range output is enabled in conjunction with hardware acceleration DXVA2 and HDR passthrough.
- Fixed: external storage volumes not visible on devices running old Android versions
- Fixed: crash on playback of 4K HEVC videos due to out-of-memory condition.
- Fixed: GUI rendered at 1080 and upscaled to 4K instead of native 4K.
- Fixed: 4K resolution is incorrectly reported in logs as 1920x1080.
- Fixed: crash when "Switch display refresh rate at Start/Stop" is enabled with 4K resolution.
- Fixed: tone mapping not used by default at playback HDR videos.
- Fixed: missing display refresh rate info on Video Debug Info OSD (Alt+O).
- Fixed: Internet SSL connectivity not working due not usable path to built-in CA certs bundle.
- Improved: swap chain performance using DXGI_SWAP_EFFECT_FLIP_DISCARD.
- Improved: 10-bit swap chain surfaces are used if an HDR-capable TV is detected (even for 8-bit SDR videos).
- Improved: HEVC DXVA2 decoder performance using 128 byte aligned decoder surfaces.