This in-depth report of Twisted Wizard will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
One VPNs I use and can recommend is IPVanish. Below is a link to their website. which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Twisted Wizard
- On your device, open Kodi and go to Settings.
- Select on System
- Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources
- Select Yes when the box appears
- Go back one step and click on File Manager.
- Select the Add Source
- A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
- Now type in this URL http://twistednutz.xyz/repo and click OK.
- Name this URL as twisted and tap OK.
- After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
- Click Install from Zip File
- When the box pop-up, tap the Yes button.
- Select the twisted or any name you have given.
- Choose repository.twistednutz-1.2.zip
- Wait a few minutes for the Twisted Nutz Repo to be installed.
- Tap the Install from Repository
- Then select Twisted Nutz Repo from the list
- Click on Program Add-ons
- Select Twisted
- Click Install button
- When a box Pop up, click OK
- Wait for Twisted Wizard installed message to appear.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
- From the Program Add-on, select the Twisted Add-on icon
- That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.