It is a child-friendly build as it contains no Adult content. It is a feature-rich build with a huge database of free-to-stream and watches movies, tv shows, sports, kids shows, and lots more.
Apex build is a lightweight build with approximately 250 MB. It has easy installation steps and comes with a user-friendly interface. Sections within this build are movies, 4K, shows, kids, sports, Trakt, addons, wizard, setting, and power. Note: You need a real Debrid and Trakt TV account to access some sections of this build.
How to Install ApeX 19 Kodi Build with Screenshot
Installing a Kodi build has a lot of processes to take. That is why we will guide you step by step on how you can install it on Kodi.
Follow the following steps below.
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK.
9. Name this URL as cman and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File.
12. When a box pop up, tap the Yes button.
13. Select cman or any name you have given.
14. Choose repository.cMaNWizard.zip
15. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
16. Tap the Install from Repository.
17. Then select cMaN’s Wizard Repository from the list.
18. Select the Program add-ons.
19. Click cMaN Wizard 19.
20. Tap the Install button.
21. Wait for the cMaN Wizard 19 installed notification.
21. Wait for the cMaN Wizard 19 installed notification.22. Wait for the Installed message to appear and click the Continue.
23. Tap the Close.
24. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
25. From the Program add-ons, select cMaN Wizard 19.
26. Select Builds.
27. Scroll down and select Apex 19.
28. Click Fresh Install.
29. Tap on the Yes button.
30. Wait for the build to download.
31. Click the OK button.
32. Launch your Kodi again.
33. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Apex 19 Kodi Build.