Watch Wrestling Kodi Addon Video Tutorial:
How to Install Watch Wrestling Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen.
- Click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Enter the File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double click on “< None >”.
- In the URL bar, type the URL of the media source: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvis and press OK.
- Enter a name “mbebe“ for this source so you can easily recognize it later, and press OK.
- Again, click OK to confirm
- Now, from the settings page, enter the Add-ons browser “Open box icon“.
- Select “Install from a Zip file“.
- Click OK to bypass the installation warning
- Find the name of the source you just added in the previous step and click on it.
- Select “repository.mbebe.zip” and click on it.
- Wait a few seconds until a popup message appears in the upper right corner telling you that the Repository is installed.
- Again, on the settings page, go to the Add-ons browser and select Install from a repository
- Select mbebe Repository
- Then, Video Add-ons
- Find the “mbebe” addon and click on it.
- Click Install
- Click OK to install the additional addons needed for the addon to work smoothly.
- In a few seconds, a popup message will inform you that Watch Wrestling addon is installed.
- And that’s all for the installation of Watch Wrestling Kodi addon
How To Install Kodi On Any Device?
Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Estuary is the new standard skin and is designed to be fast and user friendly.
With the skin Estouchy, Kodi has now been enhanced to better work with larger 5" or up phones and tablets. Kodi is not designed or recommended for use with smaller phones.
- Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins
- Kodi has no affiliation with any third-part plug-in or add-on provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
- In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team Kodi. Any other version may cause failure to upgrade.
License and development:
Kodi® is a trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kodi® is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license. It includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting our forum for further questions.
What Devices Does Kodi Support?
You likely own at least one device that supports Kodi, since this free software is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and even Raspberry Pi (RPi) devices. Check out our feature on how to install, update, and use Kodi for more information. On some platforms, such as macOS and Windows, getting started with Kodi is as easy as downloading the installer package. Installing Kodi on an iOS or an RPi device is a bit more involved.
You can sync your media libraries across multiple devices with Kodi, using supported add-ons or a local network. If you want to set up a dedicated media player with your Kodi library in each of your rooms, there's nothing to stop you from doing so.
Kodi is open-source software developed by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, so many of its features and add-ons are driven by the community. In practice, this means that Kodi sees frequent updates. You can read more about the details of each new release on the official Kodi blog. If you are interested in developing features for Kodi, you can choose to download the absolute latest builds, but most users will want to stick with the stable releases. The latest stable version of Kodi is 18.9 (Leia), but you can download dev builds of version 19 (Matrix).
How To Download / Install Kodi:
Download Kodi for Android:
First of all, you need to ensure that you are allowing “Installation from Unknown Sources”. If already not go to Settings > Security > Device Management > Tick “Unknown Sources”.
Or Download APK File From the official Kodi Website (requires minimum Android 5.0)
Then you need tap on Install button and then agree to the terms and condition
It will start getting downloaded on your device then wait until it finishes
Ones it is done then you will have Kodi app icon on the home-screen.
Download Kodi for iOS:
Download iOS File From the official Kodi Website (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Or from mirrors.dotsrc.org
Then you need to scroll down and click on iOS device icon.
After that, it will start getting downloaded on your device, wait for few minutes until it get completed.
Ones it is done, you are good to go.
This was it!
Download Kodi for Windows:
Download EXE File (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Then you need to scroll down and click on the Windows icon.
Select your version and it will start getting downloaded on your device.
Wait until it finishes the downloading process, then you will have the app on your store.
Open the Kodi app and start using it.
Should I update to Kodi v20 Nexus?
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re new to Kodi, you may still have questions. Don’t worry though, we’ve included this section just for you.
Is Kodi legal?
Absolutely! There is nothing illegal about the application itself. But, there are some users who have figured out ways to pirate content and because Kodi is an open-source platform that allows you to install add-ons from anywhere, what you do with Kodi could be illegal.
Not only could you get into legal trouble for pirating copyright content, but your ISP can also monitor what you do with Kodi. It’s for that reason that many users opt for a VPN when using add-ons that aren’t exactly lawful.
Can I download Kodi on iOS?
Yes, but it isn’t flawless by any means. iPhone users often have difficulty with applications like Kodi because Apple takes a very ‘Big Brother’ stance on their products.
Fortunately, you can download the application from the App Store or from Kodi’s website.
More questions about Kodi? Please Read More...